Metaverse P2E

Meda Wars

416
meda wars

Meda Wars, Cryptomeda‘s game, is a turn-based strategy game for mobile devices. 

Introduction to Meda Wars

Meda wars is a turn-based strategy game set in a galaxy called Cryptomeda. NFTs have also been added to this game, which was inspired by various strategy games. 

The goal of the game developers is to revolutionize the NFT gaming market by providing an exciting gaming experience as well as an adaptation for players unfamiliar with the crypto space without the use of metamask. When creating the game, everything related to crypto was kept in the background, while focusing on the user experience to make it a fun and engaging game. 

Meda Wars Conquer Mode

At the heart of Meda Wars are PvE battles where players face off against different types of enemies (Renegade Nation, Goliath Nation and Swarm Entity). Through these battles, players conquer territories on the map by defeating their enemies. For this reason, this game mode is called Conquer Mode.

Meda Wars Game Map
Meda Wars Game Map

Choosing between the Renegade Nation and the Goliath Nation, players join the battle and fight for their nation.

Meda Wars Choose Function
Meda Wars Choose Function

Here, by winning PvE battles, players gain resources to make NFT Weapons, upgrade abilities and weapons, and even be able to create structures later in the Meda Wars. Players can create NFT heroes as a character with different abilities than other players in order to be able to win battles and create different strategies. In addition, when they win battles, they get a faction point, which is written to their household. With this point, they can earn rewards based on their position on the leaderboard. 

Meda Wars Awards

The in-game currency of the Meda Wars game is Meda Gas. Players are rewarded with Meda Gas after gaining faction points, position on the leaderboard, and completed missions. Meda Gas can also be purchased on the Cryptomeda website with the $TECH token or using a credit card. Thus, players can purchase Meda Gas without using metamask. Players use Meda Gas in-game to upgrade weapons, regenerate abilities, or add more energy. Additionally, 95% of $TECH tokens spent by players will go to the Meda Wars reward system. In other words, the more $TECH players spend, the higher the reward mechanism of Meda Wars. The remaining 5% of $TECH will be burned for sustainability. 

Every week, 1,000,000,000 (1 Million) $TECH tokens will be awarded as a reward to players who are on the leaderboard at the opening. In addition, at the end of each week, group rewards will be given to the winning group and further encourage players to conquer more territories. The amount of rewards here is determined by the player’s position on the leaderboard, in addition, players will also be given daily and weekly tasks. 

Players can sell crafted and upgraded weapons on the secondary market if they want to earn extra income. 

Meda Wars Upcoming Developments – Roadmap

  • Before the Meda Wars game is released, the game’s team will continue to update the game with voting and feedback on Discord. 
  • In addition to Conquest Mode, PvP tournaments will be added in the future.
  • In Empire mode, players will be able to use NFT territories by building an empire. 

Additionally, as stated by the game’s developers, it is stated that it will be a part of Meda War’s metaverse known as MedaVerse, and players will be able to experience the world of Meda in real life with VR. 

About Cryptomeda

Cryptomeda is a complete NFT ecosystem committed to enriching DeFi mechanics, aiming to revolutionize the NFT gaming industry with cross-game NFTs traded in its market and used on both its own and other gaming platforms. All economic activities are facilitated by the $TECH token, a unified token that makes trading, trading and Gamefi possible within the platform.

SOURCES: Cryptomeda.tech    Cryptomedatech.medium.com

Visit Our Other Blogs: Metaverse,P2E

Written by
Burak DANACI

The author focused on financial markets after graduating from Anadolu University, Department of Economics. After meeting with blockchain technology in 2019, he produces content on youtube and twitter in this field.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Related Articles

NFT Market Sees Growth with Bitcoin as Key Player

Among all platforms hosting NFTs, Bitcoin stands out with a remarkable 44%...

Iconic Dogwifhat NFT Sells for $4.3 Million in Three-Day Auction on Foundation

Iconic Dogwifhat NFT Sells for $4.3 Million in Three-Day Auction on Foundation

Improbable Unloads Gaming Venture for 97M Dollars, Shares Visionary 2024 Metaverse Predictions

As a strategic move in line with its 2024 venture strategy, Improbable,...

The Red Bull Formula 1 Team Unveils NFT Collection on the Sui Blockchain

Red Bull F1 team released a free NFT collection on Sui blockchain...