Staking Summit 2023 will bring together Web3 believers from around the world for two days in Istanbul, Turkey.
Staking Summit 2023: The World’s First and Largest Staking-Focused Event
Organized by Staking Rewards, Staking Summit is the world’s first and largest staking-focused event. The event will bring together participants from all over the world for two days in Istanbul. The place, date, and ticket price information of the event is as follows:
- Location: Wyndham Grand – Levent Istanbul, Turkey
- Date: Nov 10-11 2023
- Ticket price: Silver Ticket €350, Gold Ticket €700, Platinum Ticket €1250
If you buy tickets early, you can take advantage of early bird discounts.
The Staking Summit allows you to learn, collaborate, and network with the entire staking industry – from Validators, Protocols, Institutions, and everyone else working on PoS blockchain infrastructure. A highly-targeted, curated audience of 1000+ Proof of Stake contributors. Here some of the speakers:
- Martin Köppelmann – Co-Founder and CEO, Gnosis
- Anton Bukov – Co-Founder, 1inch
- Michael Kong – CEO, Fantom
- Chandler Song – Co-Founder and CEO, Ankr
- Kuhan Tharmanathar – Product Lead, ConsenSys
- Guillaume Chatain – Head of Institutional Sales, Coinbase
- Iñaki Moreno – Blockchain and Web3 BD Lead, Google
In the event there will be more speakers and attendees all around the world. If you want to check latest list of speakers you can check Staking Rewards’ website.
Lead sponsors: Obol, Tenderize, Luganodes, Chainproof
Pro sponsors: serves.com, swing.xyz, RockawayX, Diva, CryptoStake
Ecosystem sponsors: Attestant, Bifrost, Staking Facilities, Ankr, Davos, SafeStake
- CryptoDataSpace (CDS)
To access more events article: cryptodataspace.com