London Blockchain Conference will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Center (QEII) between 31 May and 2 June with the slogan ‘Bringing Goverment and Enterprise Onto The Blockchain‘.
About The Event
The London Blockchain Conference is an event organized with the aim of bringing enterprises and blockchain technologies together. Thousands of senior executives from global governments and companies come together to do business at the London Blockchain Conference.
In this event, participants will be able to learn how blockchain technology affects industries and how it can improve their business, as well as get ideas about how they should shape their careers.
Topics of the Blockchain Conference
The main themes that will be covered at the event this year include the latest technologies that will effectively transform industries and the digital environment. Topics are;
- Web 3.0 and IPv6
- Blockchain Regulation and Government Legislation
- Smart Contracts and NFTs
- Stablecoins and CBDCs
- The power of nano processes
Some of the prominent speakers at the London Blockchain Conference;
- Adam Kling – Founder & CEO, FYX Gaming, Inc.
- Alex Agut – Co-Founder & CEO, HandCash
- Angus Adams – CHIEF Operating OFFICER, DXS.app
- Angus Brown – Founder & CEO, Centbee
- Brendan Lee – Founder & CEO, Elas
- Bryan Daugherty – Public Policy Director, BSV Blockchain Association
- Connor Murray – CEO & Co-Founder, Britevue
- Craig Massey – Chairman, Satoshi Block Dojo
Those who are curious about the entire speaker list can click here.
Exhibitor & Partners
Event Date and Location
The London Blockchain Conference will take place from May 31 to June 2 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3EE.
Leave a comment