The bitcoin broker Bitvavo crypto has a lot to offer its clients. Throughout the years, the exchange has developed into one of Europe’s top marketplaces for digital assets. Bitvavo is a cryptocurrency exchange based in the Netherlands. It has a Dutch Central Bank (DNB) registration. You can presently trade 175+ various cryptocurrencies on this trading platform.
Beginner’s Guide to Bitvavo Crypto
Bitvavo, which was established in Amsterdam in 2018, aims to link digital assets with conventional currencies. The platform provides a broker-like, more conventional trading experience for an unconventional trading instrument. As the broker is just five years old, it is continuously developing and growing, but what it has to offer thus far is excellent. It has even received honors, such as the “Best Crypto Broker (2021)” title from the CashCow Awards and the “Most Popular Website of the Year” title from The Web Awards (2021).
About Bitvavo Crypto
The main coins on Bitvavo crypto, which supports more than 175 cryptocurrencies, are the following:
- Avalanche (AVAX)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Shiba Inu Coin (SHIB)
- Solana (SOL)
- The Sandbox (SAND)
- Terra (LUNA)
In addition, the platform also has stablecoins such as Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC). On the other hand, with more than 1 million members spread over 27 nations, Bitvavo has a significant presence throughout Europe. You can see some statistics about Bitvavo crypto in the image below.
History of Bitvavo Crypto
The cutting-edge exchange, Bitvavo, was founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands, in 2018 and is currently operational in over 29 European nations. The Dutch Central Bank has registered and regulated Bitvavo (DNB). Bitvavo is a reliable and secure exchange for automated cryptocurrency trading because it is certified as a provider of digital asset services. Friends Jelle and Tim founded the website, and Mark Nuvelstijn is the CEO at the moment.
Features of Bitvavo Crypto Need to Know
The Bitvavo platform has a variety of highly requested features.
- The top trading platform for traders in Europe: Bitvavo offers trading in over 180 digital assets and serves as a helpful EUR onramp and offramp for over a million active traders in the continent.
- User-friendly: Bitvavo exchange offers additional trading tools for more experienced traders. Because of this reason, it has easy usage.
- Affordable fees: Bitvavo is one of the lowest fee exchanges in the market, with transaction fees ranging from 0.03% to 0.25% per transaction.
- Emphasizes safety: The exchange places a strong emphasis on security and risk management, providing its users with all the resources and security they need to protect their accounts.
- Stake rewards: With Bitvavo, you can stake cryptocurrency assets and get yield.
Bitvavo has managed to become one of the most preferred brokers by providing traders with different advantages with all these features listed above and more.
Bitvavo Crypto Account Types
Three different account types are available on Bitvavo crypto. You can find detailed information about these accounts in the table below.
|Features||Access information and API||Advanced trading features like API connections||Unlimited funding limits, Unlimited withdrawal, and trade options|
|Commission Per Trade||Taker fee: 0.06%-0.25%,|
Maker fee: 0.4%-0.15%
|Taker fee: 0.06%-0.25%, Maker fee: 0.4%-0.15%||Taker fee: 0.06%-0.25%, Maker fee: 0.4%-0.15%|
|Trading Instruments||175+ Cryptocurrencies||175+ Cryptocurrencies||175+ Cryptocurrencies|
|Min. Transaction Amount||5EUR||5EUR||5EUR|
|Copy Trading Support||No||No||Based on market|