The following information was taken from www.binance.com
Binance Futures Will Launch USDⓈ-M CYBER Perpetual Contract with Up to 20x Leverage
Binance Futures will launch the USDⓈ-M CYBER perpetual contract at 2023-08-21 12:00 (UTC), with up to 20x leverage.
More details on the USDⓈ-M CYBER Perpetual Contract can be found in the table below:
|USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contract||CYBERUSDT|
|Launch Time||2023-08-21 12:00 (UTC)|
|Capped Funding Rate||Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)|
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the CYBERUSDT Perpetual Contract from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Assets Mode allows users to trade the CYBERUSDT Perpetual Contract across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Assets Mode is activated, users can use BTC as a margin when trading the CYBERUSDT Perpetual Contract.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Structure
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Mark Price and Price Index
- Multi-Assets Mode
Thanks for your support!