Crust is collaborating with OnFinality to provide decentralized storage for NFT and Metaverse metadata, personal files, and Website/DApp hosting.
OnFinality has provided an easy-to-use, reliable and scalable API for the Crust Network team to scale faster, and will also provide node deployment service for the Crust community.
OnFinality integration allows Crust Network users to:
- Get quick access to Crust Network in minutes without having to install or manage infrastructure
- Take advantage of all the benefits that come with ONFINALITY’s Advanced API. Including global performance, automatic scalability and high availability with up to 99.9% uptime per year!
- Get valuable API Insights to help you spot problems in your applications and quickly apply fixes for a bug-free user experience
Leveraging OnFinalty’s expertise in mission critical infrastructure, the development team at Crust was able to focus on building decentralized storage solutions. AAVE is trusted by industry leaders such as Uniswap, IPFS and Polkadot.
Benefits of deploying Crust nodes through OnFinality
- Easy — Easily and quickly deploy Dedicated Nodes through our on-demand node deployment service without worrying about installing hardware from scratch
- Scalable — Enlarge and shrink your nodes easily in a few clicks!
- Cost-Effective — Pay only what you need. You no longer need to buy or install your own hardware or make tools to monitor the status and performance of your node
- Visibility — For automatic monitoring and alerts on the status of your node, simply connect to our Node Metric Endpoint.
Crust Network is a versatile, purpose-built storage blockchain. It provides truly decentralized file storage and hosting capabilities for the entire Web3 ecosystem by strengthening privacy and data ownership. Crust Network provides DApp hosting, NFT metadata storage, and encrypted file storage on a wide variety of blockchains.
OnFinality is a blockchain infrastructure platform that saves Web3 creators time and makes their lives easier. OnFinality offers scalable API endpoints for the largest blockchain networks. It empowers developers to automatically test, deploy, scale and monitor their own blockchain nodes in minutes. OnFinality has served over 250 billion RPC requests across 60 networks to date, including Polkadot, Kusama, Moonbeam, Astar, Avalanche, and Cosmos, and is continually expanding these mission-critical services so developers can build the decentralized future faster.