The Great Escape is the first web3 game launched on the Moonbeam network. In The Great Escape, a 2D play-to-earn game, the main objective is to collect as many fruits as possible in a certain amount of time. With GLMR Jungle NFT, you can be part of the adventure, fight enemies and pick lots of fruit.
What is the Monkey Species in the Game?
There are four different types of monkeys in the game. Each of these monkeys gives players different advantages. The characteristics of the monkeys are as follows:
- Gorillas: Gorillas have 25% of extra health, making them more resilient against enemy hits. They are especially good in combat with enemies.
- Chimpanzees: They are faster than other monkey species by a margin of 25%. This makes it easier for them to collect fruit and gives them the advantage of getting to the last letter on the map.
- Orangutans: Orangutans have an enormous advantage in areas with high platforms, as they can jump 25% higher.
- Bonobos: They offer a more balanced gameplay. This means that all three attributes (jump, health, fast) evenly distribute at 12.5%.
In fact, there is no such thing as the best species. It all depends on what kind of strategy you want to adopt.
Backgrounds and Maps in the Game
Like the monkey species, it is divided into four different groups:
- Common: This map gives you an extra 7 seconds of playtime. It includes Circus, Movie theater, Aquarium, Subway, Market, Boat, Plane, Museum, Office, Zoo, Old castle, and Classroom.
- Uncommon: It gives an extra 9 seconds and includes Casino, Bar, and Submarine.
- Rare: It gives 11 seconds of extra time. It has the Eiffel Tower, the Great Wall of China, Mount Fuji, the Statue of Liberty, Piles of bananas, Christ the Redeemer, the Colosseum, the Taj Mahal, and the Pyramids.
- Legendary: It gives an extra 14 seconds. On the moon and Tulum beach is available.
The rarity of a background determines how advantageous you will be on the map you play.
Fruits in the Game
The best way to score points in the game is to collect fruit. However, fruits are divided into two types: good and rotten. Good fruits will bring you extra points, while rotten fruits will cause you to lose points.
What is GLMA?
The first-generation NFT is called GLMA. They can stake to get $GLMB token and are in charge of voting on governance ideas to determine how the game should function. In the bush, they like unwinding and relaxing.
What is GLMJ?
The second generation of the game NFT collection is GLMJ. Although they must master The Great Escape in order to obtain them, GLMJ apes also adore BANANAS ($GLMB). They will be able to navigate the game’s weekly maps thanks to their characteristics, backgrounds, and badges.
What is GLMB?
The Banana token ($GLMB) acts as the native token of the GLMA DAO economy. Originally used to mint the GLMR jungle NFT, today, GLMB offers users in-game rewards. The distribution of the GLMB token is as shown in the image below:
The Great Escape Roadmap
The road map is as in the image.