Applications for the Double Protocol Halloween Costume Contest will be accepted between August 15 and August 21, and voting will take place from August 22 to August 28. On Halloween eve in Decentraland City, Nym (Nym the chick) competes with her friends over who collects the most candy, but the evil sorcerer Mash has opened portals everywhere to capture Nym and gives the candies to the monsters.
In the Double Protocol Halloween Costume Contest, each Monster Portal hides a unique room, and you need a specific 3D wearable to access the portal. It’s time to show your creativity.
The Event Timeline is as follows:
August 15th – August 21st – Submit your opinion
August 22nd – August 28th – Vote for your favorite
Event Rules and Prizes
- Leave your idea of a Halloween Costume and share it on twitter by tagging Double Protocol.
- Create a 2D image of your idea or suitable written description. It doesn’t have to be professional, but it should be your original idea, not plagiarism.
- – Submit your opinion with the hashtag #HalloweenDouble between August 15th-21st.
- – There will be 5 winners. Two of them will be selected by DoubleProtocol’s Jury and the remaining three will be selected by popular vote.
- – Your idea will be transformed into a 3D Decentraland wearable by the team.
- – The income you will receive by renting this Wearable for the Halloween Event will belong to you 100% and you will receive the wearable product for free.
About Double Protocol
Double Protocol is the first fully decentralized NFT Lease Protocol for blockchain games and metaverses with unique use cases for NFT Finance.