The following information was taken from www.binance.com
Binance Futures will launch USDⓈ-M STX and COCOS perpetual contracts on 2023-02-21 14:30 (UTC) and 2023-02-21 14:45 (UTC) respectively, with up to 20x leverage.
Binance Futures Will Launch USDⓈ-M STX and COCOS Perpetual Contracts with Up to 20X Leverage
More details on STXUSDT and COCOSUSDT Perpetual Contracts can be found in the table below:
|USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contracts||STXUSDT||COCOSUSDT|
|Launch Time||2023-02-21 14:30 (UTC)||2023-02-21 14:45 (UTC)|
|Capped Funding Rate||Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)||Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)|
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade STXUSDT and COCOSUSDT Perpetual Contracts across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BTC as margin when trading STXUSDT and COCOSUSDT Perpetual Contracts.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Structure
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Check out more of our latest news here