The following information was taken from https://www.binance.com/en/loan/data
This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance Loans is pleased to announce the launch of Binance Flexible Loan, where users may complete loan orders while collateralizing cryptocurrencies in existing Simple Earn Flexible Product subscriptions.
Through Flexible Loan, users may enjoy greater flexibility without commiting to a specific loan term when borrowing cryptocurrencies, and earn Real-Time APR rewards via Simple Earn Flexible Products at the same time. This is an isolated, overcollateralized, and open-term loan product, where loan orders will remain open as long as the borrowed and collateral digital assets are supported by Binance Flexible Loan, and the relevant Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratios are not exceeded (i.e., the loans are not liquidated).
Binance Flexible Loan offers and accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies as loanable and collateral assets, including BUSD, USDT, BTC, and ETH. The available cryptocurrencies for borrowing and collateralizing are updated from time to time, and can be referred to on the Loan Data page.
- Please refer to the Crypto Loan Service Terms prior to using any products on Binance Loans. More information on Binance Flexible Loan can be found in the FAQ.
- Users will continue to earn Real-Time APR rewards with collateral digital assets in Simple Earn Flexible Products while loan orders remain open.
- If the total value of users’ existing Flexible Product subscriptions does not meet the collateral requirements for Flexible Loan applications, Binance Loans will transfer cryptocurrencies from users’ Spot Wallets to Simple Earn Flexible Products to cover the outstanding collateral required.
- Upon a successful loan order on Flexible Loan, interest is accrued every minute based on the total outstanding loan and the prevailing borrowing rates for each minute. The interest accrued after each passing minute will be added to the total outstanding loan. Users may refer to the borrowing rates at the Loan Data page.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!