The following information was taken from www.binance.com
At Binance, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
Binance Will Delist AION, MIR, ANC on February 27, 2023
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2023-02-27 09:00 (UTC):
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: AION/USDT, MIR/BUSD, ANC/BUSD
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Deposits of these tokens after 2023-02-28 09:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2023-05-28 at 09:00 (UTC).
- Binance Simple Earn will delist the tokens mentioned above at 2023-02-21 06:00 (UTC). Users may choose to redeem their Flexible and Locked Product subscriptions beforehand. Otherwise, these Flexible and Locked Product subscriptions will be automatically redeemed at the above-mentioned time, and subsequently transferred to users’ Spot Wallets.
- Binance Gift Card will delist the tokens mentioned above at 2023-02-27 04:00 (UTC). Users are suggested to manage their Gift Cards containing these tokens in advance to avoid any inconveniences.
- Binance Pay will delist the tokens mentioned above at 2023-02-27 09:00 (UTC).
- Binance will terminate strategy trading services for the aforementioned spot trading pairs at 2023-02-27 09:00 (UTC), where applicable. Users are strongly advised to update and/or cancel their trading strategies prior to the cessation of strategy trading services to avoid any potential losses.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Thanks for your support!
Check out more of our latest news here